Thursday, June 27, 2013

J.B.C Part 6


[First Job & First Love]
I have worked my entire life at the Cleaners with my parents until I moved to ND. I always had a side job being a Nanny for the kids across the street, I loved it. Now that I am back from ND, I can say that working at the Cleaners has a whole new meaning. I absolutely love everything about it, and I do have those days; where I wonder what the hell I am doing. I love it though, and I can't wait one day to day over this legacy that my parents started. Keep the tradition of what we do going and always provide the service that our town has come to expect from us over the last 20 years. I am grateful that I was able to have been brought up in my parents business, it really gives me an appreciation for hard work and respect.
First Love, I always thought in high school that one of my relationships was my first love. That was until I met my last boyfriend, he definitely was my first love. They say your first heartbreak is the hardest to get over, and I can agree on that. I have never been through the kind of heartache like I experience with this last breakup, but time heals all wounds. It really is amazing the kind of strength and self worth I have come out with through out all of this though. I am glad that I went through what I did, because it has made me into a much stronger person. I can honestly say now, I know what kind of relationship I want. I know the kind of man I want for a future husband, the father I want for my future children, and the man I want by my side throughout my entire life here on earth. A first love will hold a special place in your heart, but the love of your life will completely over take that and make the heartache you felt at one time, like a sliver in your finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment