Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally Friday

 
Dear Miss World: I think it is so incredible that you would opt out of wearing bikini's in Indonesia because of the Muslim culture there. I believe it is so important to be able to have a large organization go to different countries and support the traditions of that country. It honors the culture and beliefs of the particular country who has chosen or been chosen to host such a large organization. So props to Miss World Organization for this decision. Dear Weekend: Even though you technically don't start till tomorrow for me, I am so happy that you decided to show your face. This week has gone by so terribly slow, and I can't wait to sleep in on Sunday. Even the extra hour or two I will get tomorrow will be so nice. Dear Spencer: I am excited to get my hair all done tomorrow and have a new fresh look, I am quite tired of this brown head of hair I have now. I need something new and fresh, and gorgeous. Please and Thank You.! Dear Swig: You have been calling my name all freakin week, and I was finally able to get one yesterday. It went down so fast, that I may possibly need another today. Anyone up for swinging by swig and getting me a Raspberry Lime Aid, I'd love you forever and ever and always, with cherries on top. Dear Reader: who told me you wanted to marry me last week.. it has been on my mind all week, and kind of buggin. Anonymous comments isn't the time and place for that. So please let me know who you are, or even if I know you. Dear Kellie Pickler, Karen Fairchild, and Kimberly Schlapman: You women looked gorgeous at the CMT Music Awards. Thank You for giving me a reason to make a later post all about the goods, the bads, and the what were you thinking outfits. Way to represent country music for us country music lovers.
 

 
Much Love, Kenzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment