Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

I don’t know if my extreme tiredness this morning is from a lack of sleep last night, the migraine I have had for a week straight, or the fact that I hit snooze for 45 minutes this morning. All I know; I am exhausted and I really wish I had a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha right about now. All complaining aside, it is Monday and I need to get my butt in gear to get some work done.
Anywayss,, lets catch up Monday with some Weekend Shenanigans
-Friday-
Kati and I had plans to drive to Cedar and attend The Scream. Which is a massive Halloween party thrown at Southern Utah University. When it came down to it though, neither of us wanted to be in a room where people were on top of each other and pushing around. So we opted out and hung out with some cool boys at George’s. More low key and our kind of fun!

-Saturday-
I took my brother Levi and his friend Ashton to Mesquite for the first SkyDiving experience. I absolutely loved my new outfit that day! Click Here for the Outfit Detail.
-Sunday-
I am getting on the Sons of Anarchy band wagon. I started watching the episodes over the weekend and now I am in love. Season 1 Episode 9 is where I currently am.. 5 more season to go till I am up and current with the show.
I also started planning my meal prep for this next week. Looks like Chicken, Turkey, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, and Salad will be on the forecast for this next week.
Hope you all have a fabulous Monday..!
Much Love, Kenzie.

1 comment: