Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Migraines = Beast Comes Out.


For as long as I can remember, I have had migraines. The older I get the worse and more intense they have become. But this last week I had one and it hit me, the things people say or do when I have a migraine drive me nuts! So,, I thought why not compile a list and share.

1-      I get headaches too: ooh honey, a headache, good for you. Can you handle that headache when its 10X worse and even the sound of your voice right now wants to make me punch you in the face. Yeah, didn’t think so.

2-      Question after question, all I hear is blah, blah, blah: sweetie, all I hear is rambling coming out of your mouth, and at this point I would advise you to shut your trap, turn around and walk away, before something bad happens to you.

3-      What makes it worse: You obviously have never had one before, so anything from the sound of your voice to the birds chirping outside, sunlight, music, computers, phones,, it all just needs to disappear so I can crawl into a hole and die. Thank you.

4-      I have a migraine before or at least I think I have: honey let me tell you, you would know.

5-      The moment when you finally find darkness,, and the idiot who just opened the door is asking for a death wish. Yep, you heard me. Open the door, I dare you.

6-      Have you tried eating something, drinking, medicine: yes, actually I have. I am to nausea to eat, what the hell is water or pop going to do, and medicine isn’t going to help either. It didn’t help hours ago, why would it help now.. Ahhhh!
7-      The normally sweet and innocent people turn into annoying people with their suggestion after suggestion, just trying to help: I’m sorry I can’t help but want to roll my eyes and put my head on my desk right now. It’s not you, it’s me, well it is kind of you, but it’s mostly my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment