Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happiness


In the past year or so, give or take a few months. I have learned so much about myself; I am so beyond grateful for the chance to really understand myself and who I am. I made a promise to myself that I would always make sure that I am my number one priority. I think it is important to make sure that we take care of ourselves and our happiness. I believe that happiness comes from within and it should not be depended on by someone else. I believe whole heartedly that in order for life to be good, we need to take care of ourselves inside and out. When our mental, emotion, and physical health is all combined balanced and equalized, it creates a better life for us to live in. I think it is so important! I can’t say it enough. Now that I have started rambling like an old lady in church, I want to make a little update on me.
I am so happy with life right now, honestly I am. I am happy with the person I have become. I believe myself to be a strong, self-motivated, independent, spontaneous, adventurous, full of laughter and smile kind of person. I wouldn’t be this person, if I hadn’t made the decision to be happy. Take control of my life and make every single second the very best it possibly could be. I am excited for the future and what it has in store for me.
“Look closely at the present you are constructing, It should look like the future you are dreaming.”
– Alice Walker
 I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. Enjoy it.
We half way to Friday,, yippeeee!
Much love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment