Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Randomness

It's that time of the week to link up with
Shanna for a little Random Wednesday fun.!
-one- I am obsessed with music that just grab the soul and speaks to it. So I heard this artist last night from a friend and now I am obsessed. Ladies and Gents her name is Lindsey Stirling and she is amazing!

-two- I am a huge lover of the holiday season and I am so excited that it is finally here. can I tell you 22 days till Thanksgiving and 48 Days till Christmas..! You know Holiday is in full swing when Starbucks breaks out the holiday cups!


-three- I am so grateful to call these girls my best friends. They are the best.! #myfriendsarebetterthanyours #myfriendsarebabes


-four- So I get horribly dry scalp in the winter time because of the colder weather and my dry skin. I was told to try this mint conditioner from biolage and I am officially in love. I only use it a couple times a week, so I don't get product build up. This conditioner is thick and creamy, but it is awesome and hello too no dryness.


-five- I am still completely in love with my car and it only cost me 40.00 last week to fill her up. Talk about exciting.!

well have a good hump day everyone.!

much love, kenzie.

2 comments:

  1. i spy an awesome manicure with that starbucks cup, and i'm loving it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about that Lindsay Sterling video! I want to go there so bad! And I am hoping to get myself one of those holiday cups today;)

    Stopping by from Random Wednesday!

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete