Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Last week in this post I talked about how November always brings us to the time of the year when we really start thinking about what we are thankful for in our lives. So to continue on with this Thankful Thursday I am going to do during the month of November here are 10 things I am thankful for this week.
 
 
-ONE- My Toothbrush. The first thing I do when I wake up. To me there is nothing better than the feeling of a clean mouth and freshly brushed teeth. Plus, then I don’t kill everyone around me with awful morning breath.
-TWO- Cell Phones. Being able to communicate with all the people that I love on a daily basis is such a nice thing. Plus I love that no matter where I go I can have photos, music, calendar, and internet right in my hands.

-THREE- Sadness. Because honestly you never know how good something is in your life until you have experience sadness. Its helps develop the person you are and helps grow you into a better person tomorrow.
-FOUR- Laughter. Because what would life be like if we didn’t have things to laugh about on a daily basis.

-FIVE- Seasons. I love when seasons change and it brings new life to Mother Nature; spring flowers, summer nights, fall leaves, and winter snow. There is so much beauty in each season that is brought to us.
-SIX- Water. The ability to have clean water that comes straight out of a tap or bottle is something I know that we all take for granted. Being able to keep our bodies hydrated without doing more than putting a cup or bottle to a spout is the nicest thing.

-SEVEN- Internet. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to be sharing these things with you.
-EIGHT- Holidays. The joy that brings families together to celebrate is a wonderful thing. I am so grateful that there are set holidays that we all look forward to as families. Being able to see the joy in little ones faces around the holiday season is magical to me. Plus, I love shopping for people and giving gifts.
-NINE- Freedom. To live in a country with so many opportunities before us is really a blessing. The soldiers who fight and veterans who have fought to keep us with the freedom we have is a blessing. I am so beyond grateful for all the wonderful people in the military who fight for us.

-TEN- Inspiration. I am so thankful for the daily inspiration to make me smile and gets me going to achieve the goals and dreams I have for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment