Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

After last week, I sure needed a good relaxing weekend. That is exactly what I got.! Saturday day wasn’t filled with much going on other than Laundry, Cleaning, and Sons of Anarchy. Went out to dinner with some friends, then to a poker fundraiser, and finished off the night playing games at a friend’s house.
Sunday was about the same as Saturday. After the boys decided to go riding dirt bikes with Harlie, my plans all went out the door. I was going to take the little stinker to the dog park in town and try to let her get some energy out. Instead I just hung out around the house, ate some delicious Zucchini Bread that mother made and lounge. I finished all the seasons that Netflix had of Sons of Anarchy and was upset when Hulu told me I had to have a television provider to watch the episodes of the new season. Seriously Hulu, I pay you so that I don’t have to pay the outrageous cost of Satellite Television.  Gah, especially since it ended at such a freaking intense part. Dumb, dumb, dumb.!
I finished off the night hanging out with a group of guys that make me laugh so hard. They played the golf version of PIG for 3 hours in their house. It was so funny to watch them, since they are all so competitive against each other. Good time boys, good time.!
Now it’s back to the grind of the week and it is sure going to be a long one; especially with two girls down for the closing shift. Here are too long days, lots of hours, and never enough time in the day. Hello Monday.
But here is something to make you laugh, came across this last night. Laughed so hard, soo hard.!


No comments:

Post a Comment