Friday, December 20, 2013

Birthday, Bull, and Buns!



The most important thing on the blog today is this,, it is my best friend Kati's 24th birthday today. I have to take a second and tell you all about her. I know I talk about Kati a lot on the blog, but what is a girl suppose to do when she spends every moment with her best friend at her side. We have had so many fun adventures together over the years. We have been through so much together too and if it weren't for her, I would not be in the place that I am today. Because of her strength and friendship, I was able to pull myself out of some of my darkest days. She is such an inspiration, because she is the strongest person I know. She has gone through so many trials of her own in the past 2 years and I could not be more proud of the person I get to call my best friend. We always have each others back and we always are the shoulder we lean on when we need it. I am extremely blessed to have her in my life and even more blessed that we are more than friends, more than best friends, she is just like my sister. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Kati. Happy Birthday Darling! Now lets hurry and celebrate, cause I can not wait to give you your present. Your going to die.!!! Eeeekkkk!!!
Five on Friday

 THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 -one- With the multiple early mornings and late nights these past couple of weeks, Red Bull has made an appearance back into my life. It sure is going to take a little while to get into the swing of these extremely long days, day after day. I am ready for it and I am going to conquer it though. So, thank you Red Bull for making your Blue Edition, because we have become best friends over this past couple of weeks.  


-two- I have so much hair, if you can’t tell, well believe me. I have a freaking ton of it to deal with. I have had to learn so many tricks in the past weeks to keep it up and out of my face while I am serving. So, I have to say how incredibly thankful to whomever figured out the sock bun! I have worn it more times than not while working and I love it. It isn’t heavy on my head, looks amazing, and works wonders. 


-three- Tropical Smoothie Café. Why in the world have I not tried this before, oooh myyyy goshh! I am officially becoming a regular here. After receiving multiple snapchats and hearing about all of my friends going to Tropical Smoothie Café, I tried it for first time on Monday. The Bahama Mamma is completely delicious! Easy, Simple, and Delicious! It was so nice to swing in, grab my smoothie, and head to work. So yes Tropical Smoothie Café, you will be seeing more of me, lots more of me. 
-four- I officially have all my Christmas shopping done. I am now just waiting for 1 present to come in the mail. I have wrapped everything, tagged everything, and it is all ready to go under the tree. I am so excited for Christmas morning and to see what everyone thought of what I bought for them. I am rather jealous of what I got my mother, I will admit, I kind of wanted to keep it for myself. Guess I will just have accidentally have it land in my closet one day and I will just have to accidentally put it on, haha.


-five- I have to let you in on something; I am not a huge lover of Christmas music. I actually find a huge majority of it to be annoying. I have no idea as to what sparks the annoyance for me either, because I don’t mind some songs. I don’t mind having a Christmas song come on the radio once in a while, but a constant Christmas playlist just may possibly drive me up the wall. I do though love a few songs and The Christmas Shoes has been my favorite song for as long as I can remember. Anyways,, I came across this song while scrolling through Facebook and instantly fell in love with the acoustic side of the song; such a beautiful way to present the song. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.!
Much Love, Kenzie.

1 comment:

  1. Someday I will figure out how to make the sock bun work for me! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete