Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life as of Lately


These past few weeks have been a complete whirlwind to say the least. I was (and still am) filled with so much excitement when I was given the opportunity to start serving as a second job. I have always been such a ‘people person’ kind of personality; I love to interact and meet new people. I won’t lie though, I have been pretty nervous about the entire thing. I mean hello, this is a whole new play ground for me. I have never served in my entire life; sure I have slung jeans at buckle and opened new accounts at a bank, but I haven’t ever had to wait on a table. So yeah, I am nervous to start waiting tables.
Waitressing always seemed like the ‘perfect’ second job for me though. Everyone that knows me personally, tells me that I have the perfect personality to be a server. I am excited that I am starting at Buffalo Wild Wings with my first serving job though, because it is such a fun environment inside. Totally loud and full of excitement, plus it’s a bonus that I get to meet lots of hot guys. Beer + Wings + Sports = Hot Guys. Come on we all know it.! and I get to watch all the sport games that I actually follow, which is actually only Baseball, but I’m sure this job will make me a sports fan. At least that is what everyone keeps telling me.. So,, I guess I need to find a Football Team; Broncos, Cowboys, Steelers, Saints,, ooh the choices haha.
Here is to new adventures and new friends.!
If you’re in the Southern Utah area, come in and ask to be seated in my section.
I’d love to have you!
- Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment