Thursday, December 19, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, How Presents Look So Pretty… lol, yeah just made that one up..  Presents under the Christmas tree, oh man does that get me giddy. I love wrapping presents and making them look all pretty, setting them under the tree, and waiting for the moment that the recipient(s) gets to unwrap what is inside. I will not lie; I am funny when it comes to wrapping. I like my paper to match my tree, yes I know, some of you are rolling your eyes right now. Another thing, I like to make sure that each present has some kind of decoration; whether it is a bow, ribbon, dangly accessories, or all of the above. I love presents when they look perfect, I am a perfectionist.
Our Family Christmas Tree
While I was growing up Santa would always bring a million presents that were scattered all around out living room. He always wrapped out presents in different wrapping and of course each one of them was beautifully decorated by his entire little elf friends. Well, in real life, my mom would spend hours wrapping all of our presents from Santa. Each child had their own wrapping; mom said it was easier to see which presents belonged to which child, while she was placing them under the tree on Christmas Eve. Of course, each one was wrapped perfect with bows and ribbons that matched. I loved it while I was growing up. Knowing exactly which presents Santa brought me, I sure thought I was special with him wrapping my presents in their own special wrapping and a bow or ribbon to match. Man, I loved Christmas morning as a child, and I still do.
I really can’t wait to have little kiddos of my own, I am so planning on doing this with my children. Plus Mom was a smart thinker, it would be so much easier to tell which presents went to which child when placing them under the tree.! Kudos to you, Mom!


Holiday Traditions
Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment