Wednesday, December 4, 2013

.Single, Status.

The Age Old Question,,
What's Your Current Relationship Status.?
Mine; Single.
I know, shocking right.! No,  I don’t have some handsome boyfriend, fiancé, or husband with pictures all over my blog. It’s just me, my friends, and my family. In all honesty, am happy being single though. My last relationship was such a hard breakup for me; it will take an amazing guy to change it. I am not going to settle for just any ol’ Joe off the street. He has to be someone who is worth spending my free time with. He will have to love and get along with my family and friends, because I am not ever going to give up what I have now; for a man. Just saying, he has to fit right in with us.
Let’s get a little personal here;  I never thought I would be where I am today. If you asked me a little over a year ago, I would have never thought I’d be single. In all honestly though, I thought the last guy I was with, was the one for me. I was wrong though. I learned that I deserve much more than a boy standing beside me. I deserve a man who wants to take care of me, who wants to stand beside me and help me through the bad times, who wants to make me happy, and who loves my family and friends. I deserve the absolute best for me. So, here I am, single and happy. It will take some amazing guy to change that.
So, in all retrospect, I am happy being single for the time being. No, that doesn't mean I don't miss knowing that I have someone to come home too, snuggle with, or kiss whenever I darn well please. I am saying, that I am happy being single, until the right man walks into my life and is worth changing my mind about being single. When he does, I will be (hopefully) ready for it.!

"Always" I'm so tempted, but it's not worth until this is the case. I'm not sure why I want a relationship so badly. I am in fact very happy by myself. ... 11.06.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment