Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pajama Party!


I love Holiday Traditions and yesterday I wrote about one of my favorite, the Christmas Eve Story. I decided since I have so many Holiday Traditions that I love; I will just make this into a little series. There is just something so magical to me about Traditions; no matter the celebration. It could be Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines, 4th of July, or whatever. I love traditions and that they continue for years and years. You look forward to that single tradition each year, just like the Christmas Pajamas that we do as a family each year. I love getting a new pair of Pajamas on Christmas Eve.

Ever since I was little I always knew what present I was going to unwrap on Christmas Eve, Pajamas. Usually we got them as part of our ‘brown bag’ exchange with the family and I just love it. My mom is always the best at picking them out, she has spoiled us kids for years. See, My brother and I, aren’t that tall, but we have super long legs. Nothing is more irritating than cute pajamas that don’t cover our feet. It never seems like we could get the right length in Pajamas, but Christmas Eve, we knew that we would receive the perfect pajamas. Always long enough to cover our little toesies.  This year I am crossing my fingers and wishing away on a star, that I receive cute Pajamas like these below. Aren’t they just adorable! Gah, I love them! If not, I guess I will have to break down and go get me some. I am totally in love with the purple and red print!


No comments:

Post a Comment