Thursday, December 5, 2013

Did You Know.?

Common Facts:
My birthday is August 28, therefore I am a Virgo
I have hazel colored eyes (green/brown)
I drive a 2014 Toyota Corolla and love it
I am said to be a Yellow personality
I have an older sister and a younger brother
I never attended college
I am a lover of limeades, coffee, and tea
Fried Green Tomatoes is my favorite movie
Turquoise, Lime Green, Coral are my favorite colors
I am extremely scared of mice, snakes, and heights

Interesting Facts:
I am allergic to: Oranges, Pecans, Grass, Hay, Weeds, and Penicillin
I hate: Black Olives, Raw Onions, Non-Cooked Tomatoes, and Cherry flavored medication
I don’t drink caffeinated soda, but I love coffee
I just started to like beer about a year ago
I have the worst gutter mind
I don’t really watch sports, but I am a Red Sox’s and Ute’s fan
I snore when I laugh and then I make a sound like I can’t breath
I haven’t watched Lord of the Rings, nor do I want too
I don’t watch scary movies because I have to vivid of an imagination at night
I love TV series, but hate when they end

Only my best friend would know:
I am way to open about certain things
I talk in my sleep, a lot
I cuddle especially when I sleep
I am extremely self-conscious about my body
I only turn down ice cream if I don’t feel good
I am a horrible singer
I can’t stand stupid people and stupid questions
I have the same recurring dreams and they freak me out
I cried way too much in SOA last season
I always have to have my outfit match perfectly

No comments:

Post a Comment