Monday, January 20, 2014

A Breath of Fresh Air




I have to say that I think this Cold & Flu season have it out for me this year. I had the flu the first week of January and last week I had bronchitis, which I am still trying to get over. I thought that I had been building my immune system, so it could better fight off these yucky bugs that go around. I was sure proved wrong though, a simple cold turned to bronchitis in just a single day. It has gotten a lot better than what it was, but it still is lingering in my body. I wish it would just pack up and leave, because it is becoming more and more irritating day by day.

I was feeling a lot better than I had all week on Saturday. I decided to join the other girls and spend the morning in Springdale. It was so nice to get out of the house and enjoy some fresh air. Sitting down at Meme’s cafĂ© made me realize how much I had missed the beauty of Zion’s National Park. I am beyond lucky to live such a short distance away from such a beautiful place.

Saturday night I had the pleasure of meeting up Aubrey from Dreaming about Someday. We had been paired up through Wifessionals Cara Box exchange and since she was in town, we decided a little get together for a drink would be super fun. I was super excited to get together with Aubrey, talk blog stuff and just learn more about her as an individual. I am so happy that we did, because she is one adorable girl. I haven’t ever had the chance to meet other bloggers. So, we decided next time I was in the Salt Lake area we would have to do a little blog get together, which I am beyond excited for.

Sunday, I had to get back into the swing of things with work, because of the bronchitis I hadn’t been to either of my jobs since Thursday. I was excited to work this Sunday though with the playoffs going on. I am not a huge Broncos fan, which I feel like 90% of Utahans are. I don’t really have a like or dislike for the Patriots or 49’s, but I have become more and more of a Seahawks fan over this past year. I don’t know if it was the girls in North Dakota or what, but I have found myself swaying more toward a Hawks fan than anything. After a full shift at Buffalo Wild Wings, I join some friends at Iggy’s for the 2nd playoff game, because Nachos and Drinks are a must for me lately. Yep, I was that loud person in the booth next to you as I was cheering for the Hawks. I am so proud of the boys for taking their spot in the Super Bowl this year. All I can say is, Broncos vs Seahawks for the Super Bowl, Buffalo Wild Wings is going to be packed.! Boy, am I excited!!


Well, it’s back to the work week, Hello Monday. I hope you all have a splendid day! Don’t let the Monday blues get in your way too much.!
-Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment