Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Girl



I am officially at my 3 day mark back to work after this horrible sickness has taken over my body. I won’t lie; I miss my bed and Netflix. I don’t know about you but when I get sick; I sleep and sleep, oh and sleep some more. When I am not sleeping though, I am like a cave man who just found out what TV was. And by TV, I am talking about Netflix or Hulu, since I don’t have the pleasure of actually being a customer of a satellite provider. Anyway,, I came across this little sitcom on Netflix called New Girl. Zooey Deschanel is the main star of the show and I will tell you, I think it is hilarious. Yes, I did go through the 2 seasons that Netflix has and when I found out Hulu has it too, I got a bit excited. Except, they start at Episode 8 on Season 3, which is a total bummer. So, that means 1- I have to find it via somewhere else on the internet or 2- wait for Netflix to launch Season 3. Hmmmmm…. The choices,, I think I may search the internet to see if I can find episode 1-7, because yep, I am that girl. I find a show, fall in love, watch it all, and then wait around for the next season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment