Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Run Around


Yesterday, I realized how crazy my life has been lately. I am constantly rushing through my days, trying to get everything done, but I don’t take enough time to just relax. I had a night off from my second job, so I sat and thought about all the things that I needed to get accomplished for the week.

GO TO THE BANK

PAY CREDIT CARD BILLS

GET MY CAR SERVICED

EYEBROWS NEEDED TO BE WAXED

CAR NEEDS FUEL

WALMART TRIP HAS TO BE MADE

(i need toothpaste, toilet paper, razors, and shaving cream)

ULTA RUN FOR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

LAUNDRY HAS TO BE DONE

FIGURE OUT MY HAIR SITUATION

In the midst of all this, I still need to decided whether or not I want to pick up a shift on Saturday night or just enjoy a day to myself. I could use the extra money, but a full day off would be so nice.

Then it hit me.. When was the last time I actually slowed down, caught my breath, enjoyed my surroundings, and took a complete ME day? Slept in, did what I want, no plans, no rushing, nothing. Ha, I don’t honestly remember. (sick days don’t count at all)

I am going to get all of the things I need to get done today and tomorrow. Saturday; it’s you and me, not a plan set, just going with the flow. Yippee! Till then, I guess I will rush around like a crazy women getting everything done on my list, plus some. Like my nails, I am getting a breather and getting my fingers and toesies done today.


LIFE, YOU GOTTA LOVE IT. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I hate having to do adult things like run errands...I wish I could just have someone do it for me, you know?!

    ReplyDelete