Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tribal Skirt Inspiration



The one thing I hate about Pinterest is; it gets your hopes up. You find these adorable pieces of an outfit, only to click on the link and have a dead end. It really gets annoying, at least it does to me. I will admit though, I still pin the outfit to my board in hopes that someday I’ll come across a pin that sends me to a website, where I can purchase the item I am in love with.


For the last three years or so, I have been pinning away in hopes to find the perfect mini tribal skirt that I can add to my wardrobe. In my attempts, I have accumulated a number of pins. I have no problem with this, because each of the outfits is absolutely adorable. Anyways, while I was scrolling through Instagram yesterday, there it was, the perfect mini tribal skirt. Guess I needed to be looking at Instagram this entire time. So, I hit the link, and guess what; there it was. Ready and calling for me to purchase it.! Guess what, I am the proud new owner of this adorable skirt. Well, I will be, when it finally arrives at my door. 




And with all the pins, like this, I will be able to make multiple outfits out of a single skirt. Perfection; at least in my eyes. I am so excited for the package to come in the mail and for it to get warm enough for me to wear it.!


No comments:

Post a Comment