Tuesday, January 7, 2014

must haves

I have been living at my parent’s house for over a year now since I made the move back to Utah. Even though I love being at home, due to the fact that I don’t have to worry about all the extra cost of living in my own place; I am ready to be on my own again. So, I put it on my 2014 Bucket List. I do plan on moving out with my best friend and since we both are design freaks, we of course want to furnish our house with adorable and functional items.  So, where do I happen to find myself from time to time looking at furnishings or decorating knick-knacks, Target and Pier 1 Imports of course. Here are just a few of the items that I have officially fallen in love with. I think they belong on the need list more than the want list.


"Budda, Elephant, Peace" by kenziespafford on Polyvore


Something else that is a must that will go into my home..

Wine Opener & Stoppers:

"wine party" by kenziespafford on Polyvore 
I have officially decided, furnishing a home with my taste, is going to be expensive.
Any advice.?

- kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment