Monday, January 6, 2014

Case of the Monday's.



I sure do have a huge case of the Monday’s today. I don’t know if it is the lack of sleep due to the couple of restless night I’ve had lately or the fact that I honestly just have no motivation today, anyways boo for Monday. No motivation means that I am really having bloggers block too. Yippee skippy right?


It is a good thing that today is Monday, since there is not much motivation here, I can just spill about my weekend. And no worries, I actually did something this weekend. Since November, I have not had a day off due to working 2 jobs. Serving at nights, has completely taken over my entire life. Though I love it, and meeting new people is wonderful, I wanted a night off so bad! Saturday my wish was granted, I had the entire day off! Jumping for joy, you betcha I was!


I was pretty excited to sleep in after arriving home at 1:30 am on Friday, but when I woke up at 11:30 the next morning I was beyond surprised I had slept that long. Although, the night was pretty rough, due to being up and down till about 6am. Stupid insomnia! Anywho.. I wanted breakfast, so of course I call my partner in crime and we head over to Village Inn for some delicious crepes. If you haven’t had Village Inn crepes before, you’re missing out. They are amazing, I kid you not!
 

After breakfast we went shopping. I have to admit, the last time I went shopping for myself, other than bra shopping was probably in October/November. That is right now amazing to me. I have a serious shopping problem and how do I go so long without buying clothing items for myself. Other than work related, which is no fun to shop for. Weird thing though, I was horrible. Maybe I was having an off day or something, but I sure wasn’t on my A game like usual. Kati kept telling me “I don’t even know who you are right now.” Yeah, serious problem. Then I walked into Blue Linen Boutique here in St. George, died, went to heaven, and found some amazing things. I wanted to scope them all up and take them all home with me. But I resisted and only went with a single blouse and some bracelets that went to help the people of Nepal. Yeah, we like to support random charities like that. And hello we got some adorable bracelets out of it.
 

After shopping we headed home to my casa, laid in bed for a while, we both were a little on the tired side. Then we curled our hair, in attempt to show that we actually get ready to go out once in a while. Haha, it’s been a while since we both actually got ready for a night out, headed to meet the other girls at Benjas for dinner. Sushi and Crab Ragoons were calling our names. Couple of glasses of wine later, a tummy full of food, and laughter that made people wonder, we were ready to go home. At least I was, knowing I had to work a full Sunday Football shift at B-Dubs the next morning at 11am. It was off to bed for me.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, I haven't had a girls night/day in almost a year! smh Sounds like you guys had an amazing day! Makes me want one in my near future... unfortunately all of my friends don't like to spend money to do anything. haha

    ReplyDelete