Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beach Getaway.

So I really liked the June Blogging Challenge that I participated in. Helped with writers block and gave me some new ideas. Well I want to participate in a different challenge, but this time I am just going to incorporate it into different days that I usually don’t have my own personal blogging idea. So here goes the first day..
Favorite Beach: Manuel Antonio Beach, Costa Rica
My family and I have been visiting Costa Rica for many years, and I have just fallen in love with this beach. I love that the sand is dense and almost dark. I love that the beach goes could care less about what you are doing, and just having fun. I love that the view is just breath taking. I love the waitresses/waiters that come from the local beach side restaurants and take your order. It is just a beautiful and peaceful place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment