Thursday, August 8, 2013

Playing A Lil Catch Up!

Hello Readers/Followers,
I am sorry for being MIA so much on the blog lately. I have had such a crazy schedule with trying to send my parents off to Costa Rica that I haven’t had any time to myself. Therefore I don’t have time to do all the blogging that I would like. I will be playing a little catch up today. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will all be featured in one post. I will apologize in advance for the length of it,, it may be long.
Tuesday: Talk on The Block
The Bachelorette
That’s right it was the Finale, and Des is Engaged; too CHRIS!
Personally I think it is the best decision. Even though I liked Brooks, I don’t think he was as far along in the journey of their relationship as Des was. Chris is everything that Des has been wanting the entire season. I think Chris will make Des happy forever! Happy Engagement to Des and Chris!
 Dunn Dunn… and the Big News.. Ladies and Gents.
The Next Bachelor… Juan Pablo.!
Where can I sign up,,? Can you say yummy?!
Wednesday: Words of Wisdom
I have learned so much about myself in such a short period of time this past 6 months. I know that I should always stand up for myself, my beliefs, and my future. I should stand strong in my own shoes, because I should be comfortable enough to be who I am; at all times. I never want to try and be someone else, just because that is what someone else expects of me. I am myself for a reason; uniqueness is beauty in every form.
Thursday: Throwing it Back.
 Lake Days with My Bestie!
p.s. I have to give a shout out to Kati. I am so very proud of this girl right here! She has reached her 18 month mark of sobriety, and it is an amazing accomplishment. She is such an inspiration to me! Such a strong and beautiful young woman she is.!

No comments:

Post a Comment