Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday's Letters

 
Dear Friday: We have met again. This time it seemed that you crept up on me. I feel like I have so much to do, and not enough time to accomplish it. But Friday does mean one things, time to link up with Ashley at The Sweet SeasonDear Parentals: While you are away, I will promise that the kids will play. No worries though, we promise to be safe.! Dear Friends: I am so lucky to have all of you in my life. In time when I am at my all time low, I am so happy to have each of you life me right back up. Dear Kati: This week you reached 18 months, and I think it is amazing. You are such an inspiration. I am so happy to be able to call you my best friend.! PS just wait till your 2 yr mark hits, you’re going to love what I have planned out for you! Just saying.. Dear Money:  I wish you really did grow on trees, cause I need some more of you right now. Just when I think I am in a good place, something comes up and drains another 1,000.00 right out of my budget. Ugh.!!! Dear Outfit:  I am so mad that I mistaken the black in my dress for navy, and now I look like a damn fool. Work please be over quick, I need to fix this mess. Dear Readers: Have a Fabulous weekend.. Until Then; Much Love, Kenzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment