Sunday, August 11, 2013

I should of kept my mouth shut.


10 things you shouldn’t know about me, but I’m going to tell you.
1)      I have a love/hate relationship with surprises.
2)      Since I have moved back from ND, I realized my “Trucker Mouth” is worse than I thought.
 
3)      I have OCD about a few things, and it just bugs the hell out of me if you try and change it.
4)      I hate to shower. Not because I hate the shower itself, I hate having to do my hair after.
5)      People tell me I should go to Hair School. I hate the thought of having to do someone’s hair a different way then I think it should be done. Again, OCD problem.
6)      I have read my favorite book so many times that it has officially fallen apart and is currently taped together.

7)      I can’t seem to let certain things go. I hate that about myself.
8)      Halloween is my favorite Holiday. Dressing up is Awesome.. I want to have a massive masquerade ball one day.

9)      The list of places I want to visit is so long, I know I will never be able to visit all of them.
 
10)   I only am a fully open book to a few people in my life. I have a huge trust problem after the last 5/6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment