Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bucket List.


Places I want to Visit.!
I have this special spot in my heart for travelling. For as long as I can remember, we have always travelled right along side of my parents. My dad is the type though, when he finds a spot he loves, he visits it over and over again. I have always wanted to see the world. Look at the ways that people around this world live. It intrigues me so much! So I threw together a little bucket list (I guess you could call it) of the places I want to visit. I am sure there will be more added.
 
 
1)      Africa: Safari Tour
2)      Alaska
3)      Barcelona, Spain
4)      Boston: in the fall
5)      Caribbean Islands;
Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Antigua,
Barbados, Trinidad, Turks & Caicos
6)      Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands
7)      Emerald Isle, Ireland
8)      England
9)      Greece
10)   Italy;
Rome, Venice, Monaco,
Milan, Naples, Florence
11)   New Zealand
12)   Paris, France
13)   Rio, Brazil
14)   Scotland
15)   Yellow Stone National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment