Thursday, August 22, 2013

Celebrity Gossip

Ready for some Talk on the Block..
What's going on in Hollywood..?

Zayn Malik get engaged to his girlfriend Perrie Edwards. The two have been dating since 2011. Congrats to the newly engaged couple!
 
Kelly Clarkson and her fiancé Brandon Blackstock shared an amazing engagement photo. I think it is just breathtaking if you ask me.
 
The newly engaged couple Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French was seen at the annual InStyle Summer Soiree. I think this couple is killer together, they for sure will make beautiful babies

New family photo of Prince William, Kate, and baby George has been released. I think it is apparent that a family friend must have taken the photo, but I think it is a sweet gesture to release a family photo for everyone to view.

 
Kylie Jenner celebrated her Sweet Sixteen with an Alice in Wonderland themed party. Above photo is of her sister Kendall. Happy Birthday Kylie.! I bet your were spoiled with a brand new Range Rover or Mercedes SUV for your b-day.

On a sad note.. The famous Disney Channel Star Lee Thompson “Jett Jackson”, he took his life at the young age of 29. Such a sad thing, he was so handsome!
Happy Thursday Everyone,,
get ready cause tomorrow is Friday :)
and tonight I leave to Las Vegas
in celebration on my birthday on Wednesday.!
majority of my day will be spent here with my bestie!
can't wait (:

No comments:

Post a Comment