Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Breakfast Made Simple



I will admit you guys, unless it is the weekend, I like my breakfast to be quick and easy. It has to be something that I can easily throw together and run out of the house, or better yet take to work with me. This is where my favorite smoothie recipes come in play, because they are 1) quick to throw together 2) easy to run out the door with and 3) nutritious! I actually use Herbalife products to give myself some added protein to my shakes, because they tend to keep me fuller longer that way. Plus, with all the great flavors from Herbalife; making shakes becomes easy! So, I thought I would share one of my all times favorite with you today, because who doesn’t want to have chocolate for breakfast, right?



Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie


2 Large Bananas, peeled and frozen into chunks 

3/4 cup Vanilla Almond Milk

1/3 heaping cup of Creamy Peanut Butter

2 scoops of Herbalife Formula 1 Chocolate Powder

(3/4 cup Cocoa Powder for substitute)

1 tsp Vanilla Extract

Pinch of Sweetener – if needed

 

I place all of the ingredients into my personal sized blender and blend until smooth, you may need to add an additional amount of milk depending on how you like the consistency of your shake.


What kind of breakfast foods do you like make that are quick and easy?
Liked it, Made it, Share your thoughts...

I was fortunate to find this recipe via Averie Cooks and switch for my own personal liking. I am not receiving any compensation for sharing my views on Herbalife with you today, I just like their products and thought I would share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from yesterday's creative closet linkup. This sounds so yummy! I'm going to have to test it out. Glad I found your blog! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete