Monday, July 21, 2014

Tour Your Town - Ahi's

AHI'S TASTE OF ASIA


If you haven’t noticed, I am a lover of food. Yeah, I typically call myself a Food Junkie. That can’t be a bad thing, right? Well if it is, I don’t want to be good then. I have honestly tried almost every single restaurant in the City of St. George and if I haven’t, I assure you. They are on my list of places to go. I recently (within the last year) found a new favorite of mine. It’s called Ahi’s Taste of Asia. I found out that it has been open for around 5 years and I was blown away that I haven’t tried it before.

Ahi’s has the best staff on earth, I can assure you that. The second you walk in the door, you are greeted with a warm welcome and a friendly hello. You get to choose on of the entrée items that they have on their menu and then sit down while you food is being prepared. One thing I love about Ahi’s, is that everything is prepared fresh. That means that you will always get a freshly made entrée to enjoy! Seriously, nothing is better than freshly prepared food!

Beef with Broccoli

I don’t think I will ever be able to pick a favorite item on the menu though; it is a toss up every time I go and I end up staring at the wall for like 10 minutes in confusing of what I want. I love their Spicy Teriyaki Noodles, Kang Pao Chicken, Beef with Broccoli, Coconut Curry, and the list continues. I took my friend Ashley to enjoy Ahi’s for the first time last week and she is in love with it just as much as I am! You can never go wrong with Ahi’s!

Kang Pao Chicken

We couldn’t decide what either of us wanted either. So, we picked a few and shared all of it. In true family dinner style! Wonton Soup, Spicy Teriyaki Noodles, Kang Pao Chicken, and Beef with Broccoli. It was delicious as always!


Have you tried Ahi’s?

How was your experience?


What is #touryour town? 
If you happened to catch this post a couple of weeks ago about #tourdeutah then you are all caught up with what I am doing here. If not, here is a little insight. A blogger friend of mine, Aubrey, decided to take a day and tour her town. I thought it was so much fun, that I planned to make a little series about it. #tourdeutah - St. George Addition... So, here are the details: Place, Restaurants, and Activities. All the things that you would do as a tourist in your town, or take a friend whom is visiting.

Where would you go if you decided to tour your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment