Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Creative Closet - Radiant Orchard



Sadly, last week due to some complications with my plane and connectioning flights, I wasn’t home in time to grab some photos for my linkup with The Creative Closet. Today, you get two posts instead of one. I love this Radiant Orchard color that is part of the Spring/Summer Pantone Storybook 2014.



I haven’t ever been a huge purple fan for clothing, because I don’t really ever find articles of clothing that I fall in love with. But, this past year I have been finding more and more pieces that have Navy, White, Radiant Orchard, and Cayenne in it. Which happen to be 2 of the main colors from the 2014 Spring/Summer Pantone Storybook, in love to say the least. 

 Blouse // Capris (similar , similar)

I picked up this adorable blouse at Rue21 last week and it paired perfectly with my white capris that I happened to pick up from Target like 2+ years ago. I am sure you all have a perfect pair of white capris in your closet though. I love how the colors in the shirt just pop against the white. Hello perfect Summer Outfit!


What do you think of Radiant Orchard?
Do you have any fun outfits in your closet with Radiant Orchard?

1 comment: