Thursday, July 24, 2014

Floral Frenzy




I’m going to let you in on a secret, I love dresses. I don’t know if it is because I love the girlie aspect of them or the fact that they are so comfortable. I can’t tell you the honest truth, but I can tell you that I love dresses. When Kati and I walked into Old Navy a couple weeks back, I absolutely fell in love with this strapless floral print dress. It had to be mine and when I picked it up, it was on sale. Score! Yep, that is going in my bag. Since then, I have worn it out and fell in love with it. The floral print is dainty and girlie, but the dress itself is so comfortable. It is a win/win in my book!


I am off enjoying the weekend in North Dakota with my boy. I hope you all enjoy your weekend as well. If you live in Utah; enjoy your Pioneer Day Weekend.!

No comments:

Post a Comment