Wednesday, July 30, 2014

North Dakota Vacation - Part 1

I was so excited when I got the chance to be able to spend some more time with Brecken in North Dakota this past weekend. Anytime that work allows me to take time and getaway, I do it. I love being able to fly up and see him as much as possible. There is nothing better than being able to spend time with someone who makes you smile as much as he makes me smile! Now, I wont get into all the details of the weekend. I wanted to share some of my favorite moments.

Waiting to board the plane in St. George

 Shortly after taking off from the airport, just after passing Zion's National Park. I think Utah has to be on of the prettiest states, but I may be biased.

Does every guy do this or did I just get lucky?

While I was in town the North Dakota State Fair was going on. Which means lots of concerts and fair food! I was super excited when Brecken told me he got us tickets to go to the concerts! Yep, I am spoiled. While I would miss the first weekend of concerts, I still was able to see Florida Georgia Line, Three Days Grace, and Brad Paisley.

So, here is a small glimpse of the fun time we had at the fair…


FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE





THREE DAYS GRACE








Tune in tomorrow for some more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment