Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 things

It is Day 14 of The Challenge that Story of My Life is doing this May.
I have really had a lot of fun with it.
Today's Challenge: Ten things that make you really happy.
If you follow and read my blog these things will come of no suprise to you.
It was hard to just pick 10 things by the way.
Zion National Park
1. Being outside and enjoying the warm weather and sunshine on my skin.
2. A good cup of Coffee. Cinnamon Vanilla Nut, Caramel Mocha, and White Chocolate Mocha are my favorite.
3. Old Photos. I love looking at the and I love the memories that are within them.
4. Shopping. I love taking off the tags of new clothing and breaking in new shoes.
5. The smell of cookies baking. Or cupcakes, or bread, or bacon.
4. Traveling. The above picture was taken in Costa Rica probably atleast 6/7 years ago.
5. The feeling of having a clean and organized work space, and living space.

6. My Family; Blood or Not. I love them no matter what, and would do anything for them.
7. French Toast with Syrup, Strawberries, and Whip Cream.
8.Swig. I freaking am in love with Swig. Nothing like a Raspberry Mango LimeAid and a Sugar Cookie.
9. Friends. Life would be nothing without them. Best Friends can go so long without taking and seeing each other and pick up like nothing ever changed. This girl above has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. Love Barnum.
10. A good book. Nothing like digging yourself into a book that when it is over you wish there was a whole other book to pick up and read.
Much Love, Kenzie.

2 comments:

  1. we really enjoyed Zion National Park when we were there. so gorgeous. unlike anything we have here in VA. have a great week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a beautiful and surreal place! Utah has none of the lush green though that VA has.

      Delete