Wednesday, May 8, 2013

He will always be there


Lately in my life I have been struggling with so many different personal challenges that have arisen in my life. I have most of all been struggling with my recent break-up. I really have been letting it get to me lately, and I finally hit a point the other morning where I just couldn’t handle it. I knew that I needed help to over come my struggles, and I needed the strength to just let it be.
Some of you may know that I was raised in a Mormon religion, and I believe so many of their values and commandments. The power of prayer is something that I fully believe in. I believe that when we can no longer handle something on our own, we are to kneel and ask for guidance from our Father in Heaven.
Wednesday’s Words of Wisdom: Turning in a time of need for guidance. I needed strength, courage, happiness, content, and just an all around comforting feeling that I could get through this. This is what is best for me, and that I will be a stronger person from the whole break-up situation. I turned to my Father in Heaven on Monday morning. I just asked for help, strength, courage, and I can tell you this. I feel so much better about things. It is like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I knew with in seconds what I needed to do, and I just felt comfort with in my soul. I truly believe that if you need him, he is there. No matter what it is, when it is, or how you turn to him. He will be there. 
I don't want to go all religious on everyone, but i do have to say this. No matter who you are, where your from, what has happened to you, if you need him. He will be there for you. He will help and guide you through the hardest times. You may not get the answer right away, but in time it will happen. Things will make sense, and life will turn out the way it is suppose to be. He loves you.

Much Love, Kenzie.

 href="http://kenziespafford.blogspot.com"img border="1"  src="http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/kenzie048/WordsofWisdom.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment