Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Shenangians..

Happy Monday Lovelies..
I hope your weekend was just splendid.
Mine was busy, yet it was nice.
Im linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans
as i'm sure many of you do..

Friday: After work I spent some time with Steele and Luna, then hung out with the boys (Levi, Kole, and Schemv.) had a beer or two and just relaxed.
Saturday: Worked from 10-4. Levi and I stopped and got breakfast before I came to work. Then we hung out with the boys again, went to Players Sports Grill for dinner and finished the night off with some Cold Stone ice cream.
 Sunday: Mother’s Day – consisted of breakfast, shopping, Sakura for dinner and Buca di Beppo for dessert.
I wasn’t my usual camera happy self and didn’t capture many photos.
Much Love, Kenzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment