Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 15 & 16 & 17


..Day in the Life of Kenzie..

4:15am alarm starts ringing

4:45am finally convince myself to get out of bed

6:15am rushing out the door to work

6:50am arriving at work, get coffee started as soon as possible

Work 6:50am – 6:30pm

Then I usually go home and do one of the following:

-          Blog post for next day

-          Watch my shows on Hulu

-          Babysit

-          Crash cause I’m exhausted

The next morning rolls around and I do it all again.

BUT today didn’t go like that at all.

Maja opened at the Cleaners; which means that I didn’t have to be in to work till 9am, Shout for joy! I was all excited I get to sleep in, but no I was wide awake at 6:30. So I decided to get up and make a pot of coffee, let the dogs out, and relax in bed till I had to get out. Then tragedy struck, Migraine, horrible migraine. Coffee gets spilled all over phone. Rushing to get to work, cause our morning delivery person forgot he had runs today. Get to work, head pounding. Maja sends me home cause I can’t see straight and I’m about to cry. Get home, break my key in the door. Ugh, Kill Me Now! I resorted to just staying in bed, resting and not touching anything the rest of the day. I was a tragedy waiting to happen.

Yep, That's my key.

Adorable Outfit and Hair Day, Wasted.

Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

Before I start complaining about something difficult in my life I want to realize the good in my life. I have a family who loves me, and would do anything for me. I have the best friends in this entire world. I have a job and coworkers that I absolutely love, and it provides nice things for me to enjoy in my life. I have a roof over my head, food at my finger tips, a computer that connects me to the world. I have an education, in which I am thankful for. I have a father in heaven that will always be there if I ever need help. So what could be so bad about life?

Honestly, I really have a good life. No I don’t have a special someone anymore, but that will come in time. I may not live on my own at the moment, but that will come in due time. I am grateful for the life I am given and the beauty I see in it each and every day.

There is something that I will always have a hard time with though. Watching someone you love just wither away with life. Watching a bright and fun filled life; taken away and replaced with a life of pain. The daily struggles of medication, and the effects that it has on your life. It is so hard for me to watch this. It is like watching someone you love start to disappear right before your eyes, and there is not a damn thing I can do about it. I can’t say much without hurt and pain in my voice. I can’t do anything to help relieve the pain; there is nothing I can do.

There is just a glimpse of something that I have a hard time dealing with.


Favorite Photo of Me
Right Now, This is my favorite photo of me. I don't exactly know why I love it so much, but I just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment