Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 21

"My Favorite Posts"
My family and Best Friend Kati seriously are my entire world. I love this post about our Mother's Day weekend. I love how close we all are and how we take a million photos, hardly any of them will be normal faces. These posts show how Kati and I are practically hooked at the hip. I freakin love this girl more than my best friend, she is practically my sister. For hell sake, everyone in the family says she is our sister.
I really love all my Words of Wisdom Wednesday Posts. I really take the time and think about what I am going to post on Wednesdays. I think everyone needs that middle of the week pick me up. A good story, something inspiring, or some advice. That is why I started doing this Words of Wisdom Wednesday posting.
Remembering a friend is always such a beautiful thing. That is why I love this post about my dear friend Ashlee who passed away this year.
My life has changed so much in the past 6 months. This is when I decided that "A New Start" was needed and Life in the Sunshine made its debut into the blogging world. I wanted a fresh new start.


No comments:

Post a Comment