Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Everyday In May

So I realize that I am just a little on the late side for starting this Blog Everyday in May thing. In all true honesty though, I was just able to catch up on all the blogs I follow last night and this morning. It has been a crazy busy beginning of the month for me. So i've done enough yada yada, here goes the catch up for May..

http://storyofmylifetheblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-every-day-in-may-challenge.html">
http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m553/jennilu07/May200x200_zpsf8349f10.png
" border="0"/>






MAY 1
Little About Me:


So I'm Kenzie, Obviously. I'm 23 years old and I grew up in Southern Utah; St. George to be exact. I went to Dixie High School and graduated in '08. I have worked all my life, I now am the Manager of our family business. Malibu Cleaners. I am a 100% daddys girl. I loved growing up, we travelled all the time and did a lot of humanitarian work. I am currently single, and I am dealing with the struggles of just coming out of a long relationship. I love being with my family and my friends. They are my world. I don't know what I would do with out my little brother Levi, and my bestie Kati. I am someone who loves to shop, sunbathe, laugh, and smile.

MAY 2

Things I'm Good At:

Cupcake Eating

"Costa Rican" Coffee.. Daddys Receipe

Shopping

MAY 3

What makes me uncomfortable:

-Mice-
-Large Crowds-
-Creepy Old Men-
-Awkaward Conversations-
-When someone wants my number, I dont want them to have it-

MAY 4

Favorite Quote:

MAY 5
Blogger Love
First:
Mikell at Love & Such
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii623/Mikell04/blogheaderbuttonx_zpsf863c9e1.jpg"/>>

Mikell and I have known each other for years. I love reading post about Winston, Celeb Gossip, and Pink Grandma. She always has such fun things on her blog, and there are always good laughs too. Plus who can't love to keep update with Winston. Bunny Love.
Second:
Amanda at We and Serendipity

I love reading about her and Mr Schroeder. They honestly have such a good relationship, and I love all the advice that she give on serving each other. It makes me want to do so much better in my personal life. I can take a lot of things she takes to heart, and use them in different areas of my life.

MAY 6

"What do you do?"


one: eat cupcakes
two: shop a lot
three: pamper myself
four: eat child-like ice cream
five: outdoor adventures
six: frequent Starbucks customer
seven: cook
eight: lake goer
nine: day dreamer

MAY 7

Most Afraid Of:

 -Heights-
-Car Crashes-
-Drowning-
-Loosing Someone-
-Single Forever-
-Snakes-
-Mice-


MAY 8
Emma Watson says it best:

Much Love, Kenzie.
[[ARE YOU GOING TO BLOG EVERY DAY OF MAY]]

2 comments:

  1. yaay for blog lovin!
    thanks so much that's so nice.

    I am also a cupcake lover & shopping... you know me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I freakin love your blog, I hate that it doesn't show up in my feed anymore. Good thing for BlogLovin.! We are so much a like, STF addicts and we both having Shopping Problems. I say nothing wrong with that! :) We always have adorable outfits.!

      Delete