Monday, May 27, 2013

A Letter To You - Day 27


Dear Readers and Followers,

First off I want to say Thank You to every single one of you that takes time out of your day to stop by my little corner of this blogging world and read. I sure appreciate knowing that you enjoy reading what I write. I love reading comments, all of them are cherished. I really do mean that too. I love feedback from my readers.
I started a blog a really long time ago; it was more of a personal blog to keep family updated. I was never really passionate about the blogging world. Then things started to get rocky with life in December of 2012 and I turned to my blog. My life was changing a lot, and I decided to turn my time into something that I had enjoyed reading. I loved following along with friends who were passionate about blogging. So my once personal blog became Life in the Sunshine. I needed some change, and I thought this was a perfect place to start.
I am really passionate about my work, and I always give my best in whatever I do. I grew up working in our family-owned Dry Cleaning business and didn’t appreciate it much. Then I moved away, and then I longed for that job that I had no idea that I completely fell in love with. It is so true that once something is gone, you realize how much you need it in your life. Following my heart and a boy to North Dakota was such a great learning experience for me. Even though the boy and I didn’t work out, I learned so much about myself in the process. I knew once I moved home what I wanted to do. I wanted to take the business that my parents had worked so hard to build from the ground up and keep it going. I wanted to follow in their footsteps and keep their legacy going here in Southern Utah. They are such an inspiration to me. I have such a love for this company and the work that we do for the community.
Following your instincts is such an important thing to me. I feel like you should do something because it is something you want to do, not because it is something the people around you expect from you. I have learned so much in the path that I have taken, and it is things I would have never learned if I have made the decision to do what people had expected of me. The experiences I have had in my life have made me who I am today, and I am grateful for that. I try as much as possible to always follow and do what I feel is right for me; even if other may disagree in my choice or choices.
Last but not least, follow your dreams. Write them down, take pictures of where you want to go, and make sure that you check them all off. Take the time to do things that you want to do in life. I have a Bucket List, most of them are cheesy things, but they are things that I want to do. They are things that I find are important for me to accomplish and look back and say that I did that. So take that list of things that you want to do in your life, write them down, and do them! Document the journey of life, that way one day you have a million pictures to look back on and smile at memories you made in those pictures.
Again, I am so happy that you stopped by and have taken your time to read my little blog. I cherish each and every single comment and/or feedback you have for me. Do one thing for me today. Hug those close you one, and tell them you love them. Have a wonderful day, and hope you stop by again.

Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment