Monday, May 13, 2013

My Future : My First Home


My Future
Ever thought about what it would be like to have all of the things that you ever want. Well I believe you really can. At least in some way, everything is possible. So here is to a continuation of posts about “My Future” Each week I am going to pick something that I would love to see in my future. It will kind of be like a wish list or a book of dreams. Just in blog posts. I think it will be fun. Let’s see what our dream future holds.!

 
First Up: My First Home.
I always imagined my first home to be the place where I would live when I met my future hubby, we would live there until we had a child and the space just seemed a bit so small for us anymore. I always imagined it being a cute small first home, with a modern/traditional twist and lots of bold fun colors. So here it is, what I imagine my first home to look like.

I want my home to be welcoming
Where my friends all want to gather around
My walls will be filled with family and friend photos
 
The rooms will be full of color and touches of me
 
My bedroom will be complete built around me
Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment