Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF


Guess What…?
Its Fridayyyy!

 That means its time to link up with Ashley
From The Sweet Season for this edition of
Friday Letters : Memorial Style


Dear Veterans: I wanted to take a minute and Thank You for your time served for this country. I can't express my gratitude for you to stand up and fight for the rights of the free land. You are the ones who make such a difference in our lives here. You made a choice, in which I appreciate so much. I have an amazing amount of respect for you. To The Veterans Who Have Passed: Thank you for fighting for this country. You passed away a hero, fighting for the wonderful rights we have in this country today. The choice you made, the day you signed up, was a remarkable choice. I admire you so much for it. Because of your service, we are able to wake up each day in a country with so much opportunity. Thank you again, I can't express how much it means to me.



Dear Friday: I am so happy you have arrived, this week has been going by so so so slow. I never thought you would show your lovely face. Dear Lake Powell: Are you ready for this crew to cruise your water.? We are all just a tad bit excited to spend this beautiful Memorial Weekend with you. Dear Cold: If that is what you are, go away. I am tired of feeling crappy. Dear Work Customers: I was once again astonished at how wonderful you all are this week. Here I am with no voice, and you go out of your way to bring me Passion Tea just to help out. You are all too sweet. Thank you! Dear Mom & Dad: I know your having fun and all in Costa Rica, but it is time to come home this week. So please don't be too much of crab pants when I pick you up on Wednesday. I will be glad your home. I may or may not have missed you, I will never admit it. haha, love you! Dear Lisa (my wonderful nail lady):  Your are just simply amazing. My fingers and toesies look absolutely amazing once again. I owe you so much for making me feel pretty! Ah I just love you! If you are looking for a new nail lady, Lisa is your woman, believe me. She is amazeballs!
Call Lisa Thompson at Salon Khroma. She is amazing.!


I found this fun little link up via Life and Lemons
and thought I would give it a try this Friday.



1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
I stay in bed and hit snooze until the very last second possible.
2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies?

 I think the first of each sex, unless it has been like 6+ years between the babies.


3. How will you spend Memorial Day?
I will spend it with Kati, Brandi, Levi, Schev, Wyatt, & Corbin on the beautiful water of Lake Powell.

4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?
We don't have Major Storms, Hurricanes, Tornados, but we do have Fires. My family hasn't ever put a plan in motion. Sad.!
5. What is your favorite morning drink?
I love Coffee, Apple Juice, or Milk.


Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment