Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 22

Your giving me the permission to Rant, perfect.!
(10) Pet Peeves and Things That Tick Me Off
-           When someone chews gum with their trap wide open
-           When you go so far under the speed limit you’re a hassard
-           When people don’t use their blinkers
-           When someone is a constant moocher
-           When someone is always late
-           When someone can’t change their own tire. I feel like everyone should know how to do the basics on a car before they drive it.
-           Annoying, Prissy, Immature Girls. I can’t stand them. I’m sorry, but I just can’t do it.
-           Boys who play with your heart
-           Broken Promises. If you make a promise to do something important, to me. Do it. You Promised.
-           Tell me the freaking truth. Even if it is going to hurt me, I want the truth.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with this entire list.... except I can't change tire haha. I just called my insurance (that's why I pay so much each month right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should learm how to change a tire. Sadly, a lot of women have bad things happen to them when they are stuck on the side of the road. That is why my parents found it to be so important for me to know how to do things like that on my own.

      Delete