Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Words of Wisdom Wednesday: You could miss it!

{Words of Wisdom Wednesday}

So I came across this quote on the web while I was bored at work on Saturday. I have every intention of making this Words of Wednesday very meaningful. “Life moves pretty fast; if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” Then it hit me. This is perfect. If you think about it, how many of us just go about our days without really stopping and enjoying what is around us. Taking in the beauty of this world, enjoying the sunshine, the smell of spring in the air, the sounds of kids playing outside, and the birds sings their beautiful songs. This is a collection of pictures that I am glad I took. It makes me remember the beauty of what is around us each and everyday.

“Life moves pretty fast; if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”


I honestly have the best family and friends a girl could ask for.
One: Little cousins Maddie and Brynn, just adore these two girls
Two: Brie, one of the little munchkins I have nannied for a long time. I love her to death, and loved watching her grow up. She loves her Kenzie.
Three: Family may not be blood, but they are the ones who are there through it all. I have loved having Torie back in our lives! She's a Hottie Tottie. Kati: Through it all, we always have been there. Your are the Anchor that keeps my Feet on the Ground, You are the Wind that keeps my Heart in the Clouds. p.s. we are getting that tattoo.! Levi: They say that sibling can be best friends or worst enemies. I sure am glad your my best friend, my protector, and my partner in crime. Love you buddy. P.S. Girls He is SINGLE!
Four: I love having a Best Friend who doesn't want to go without you. Nothing is better than knowing that you will always be there for each other, through thick and thin. You always want your Best Friend to be there for everything. (future hubby: keep that in mind)

I am very fortunate to have grown up being able to travel to different countries and see the difference in culture that are in this world. It has made me appreciate what I have at home, and work hard for the things I want. Such simple things, are true treasures to other people.
One: Virgina Beach Pier
Two: Lake Powell
Three: Dominical, Costa Rica
Four: Monkies at Colonial Pacifico Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Five: Flower in the Rainforest/Mountain terrain above the city of Quepos, Costa Rica
I challenge you to start to take a look each day at the things that surroud you and/or places you've been. Write a post, and comment on this one. I want to see what you wouldn't want to miss in your life.!
Until Next Time.
Much Love, Kenzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment