Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 24: Traits



Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits
I have really struggled with this post. I believe that every single person has things about themselves that they personally don’t like. I believe that people have things about them that they want to improve. So instead of says that I have horrible trait about myself, I am going to tell you about the 3 things that I am currently trying to improve in myself.

1.    Always Stay Positive. It is such a hard thing to do sometimes, but I think that it will be so much better for my depression if I stay positive.

2.    Be Healthy. Now I consider myself to be a “healthy” person. I think I can do better though. Eat better foods, consume more water, work-out, Involve myself with happy people, and smile. That is a happy healthy life.!

3.    Bottling Things Up. I have always been the kind of person who keeps things inside of me; then I just explode.  I am trying to be better at taking something that is currently bothering me and hitting it right on the head when it is currently present. I am trying to not bottle things inside, and create more stress and anxiety than what I need to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment